heather dillon photography
pacific northwest people and places
copyright © heather dillon photography | facebook | blog
I am a freelance photographer from the pacific northwest. I have been taking photos professionally for more than 8 years.
I was originally trained as an artist working primarily in watercolor and pencil. My initial photography was done with a 35 mm SLR but I am now completely digital.
I specialize in math and science based photography, particularly digital collage.
My typical photography range includes Oregon, Idaho, and Washington (Seattle, Longview, Portland, to Pasco, Kennewick, Richland Area). You can contact me for information about prices, packages, and more.
- "I just wanted to say thank you so much for photographing my wedding. You really caught the feeling between my husband and I. I just can't stop looking at them!"
- "I just wanted to tell you that you did a wonderfully, amazingly, beautiful job on the wedding photos! I could sit and stare at them all day (and probably will!). What a fantastic culmination of a great day!"
- "These are priceless, Heather. Thank you so very much!"
- "Oh, this almost made me cry. What great pictures!"
- "Awesome awesome awesome - Did I mention that I like your work?"
- "You are so amazing! And for what we paid you…not real! I Can’t wait to use you in the future. Thank you!!"
- "oh my gosh they look amazing heather!!!! you did such an amazing job!!"